100% Remote QA Engineer
Software Technology Group is looking for a 100% Remote QA Engineer. The successful candidate will have 4+ years hands-on experience with QA automation experience in python scripting and Selenium WebDriver. This role will focus on supporting our Analytics Framework team and testing our Fusion AI productsPyTest is our main service test framework. Also critical to this role is an understanding of search relevancy tuning, recommendations, machine learning, and/or large-scale data processing. The Analytics Framework team works closely with customers, data scientists, and field engineers to deliver actionable insights from data by leveraging techniques such as machine learning, SQL analytics, NLP, and experimentation. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience testing RESTful API’s
- Experience or understanding of Scala, Spark, big data, Solr, SQL, and/or machine learning
- Selenium WebDriver
- Experience creating test plans; automating/executing tests; analyzing metrics, evaluating results, and producing reports
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
- Self-driven, quick learner with attention to detail
- Experience with PyTest
- Experience with search technologies (fusion, solr, Lucene, elastic, etc)
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Experience using or developing data generators for back-end load testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience accepted
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com