STG -Software Technology Group
.NET Software Engineer Consultant (Salary w/ full benefits package)
STG is looking for a highly motivated .Net Software Engineer. The Software Engineer will need strong people skills and will be responsible for architecting and building new technical solutions. The primary application will be built using C#. This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits.
- Solid NET/ C# software design and development experience (5+ years preferred)
- 5 + years experience designing and building enterprise software applications
- Solid knowledge and in-depth experience with ASP.NET and MVC
- Relational database experience-SQL highly preferred.
- Some Agile development experience such as Scrum highly preferred
- TDD, Unit Testing, and continuous integration highly preferred
- Raven DB, Angular, Bootstrap, and Node.js are a plus.
- Analytical skills sufficient to determine the source/resolution of problems of a highly complex nature
What makes Software Technology Group different?
- Enjoy project work, yet earn a stable salary & benefits without a lapse in pay or benefits.
- Expand your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Utilize a broad range of technologies and tools
- Experience different industry practices and approaches.
- Enjoy three weeks of PTO your first year of employment (13 accrued days, 6 holidays, and 3 floating holidays)
- Paid overtime (straight time)
- Option to bank overtime towards PTO.
- PTO Buy-back (Cash in your accrued PTO at any time).
- We reimburse for technical certifications and training, plus a $150 bonus for passing.
- Utilize our large technical training library to broaden your skillset.
- STG proudly holds multiple awards, including Utah’s Best Places to work Award, Workplace Flexibility, etc.
- If you enjoy contributing to a variety of projects and working with diverse teams that allow you to learn and expand your skill-set in the latest technologies, apply now.
Email your resume to: email@example.com