Software Technology Group
Senior .NET Engineer
STG is looking for Senior .NET engineers to join our team. We want highly skilled individuals who have a passion for problem-solving, creative solutions, and design. Engineers who work with us will need to thrive in fast paced environments and have exceptional critical thinking skills. We are looking for individuals who will thrive in a team atmosphere and always strive for excellence. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits
- Directly contribute to the development of product features and functionality using established coding standards and core technology
- Work with development and product teams to understand, estimate and refine requirements for product features and functionality
- Work with Software Architects to understand and contribute ideas to the architecture of products.
- Act as a team mentor, collaborate, and work together to create solutions and deliver high-quality projects on time
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience programming web applications with Visual Studio, C#, and the .NET Framework.
- Database experience with SQL Server
- High proficiency in software design patterns, object oriented programming, SaaS and service oriented architectures with a solid approach to building software.
- Modern application architecture including Domain Driven Design, Service Bus, Single-page web applications, CQRS and/or Event Sourcing
- Experience and working knowledge of Agile practices and progressive development processes
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Quality people & Quality work
STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
Why work for us?
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com