Software Technology Group
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Software Technology Group is looking for Senior QA Automation Engineers to join our team. Applicants will need to have 10+ years experience as a QA Automation Engineer. We need QA Engineers who look at the big picture and offer innovative solutions while creating a positive, productive, team driven environment. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of progressive test automation experience
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms
- Experience in test frameworks and tools Junit, TestNG, JMeter, Gatling Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, preferably Java
- Experience with Node.js, Python, Ruby, AngularJS, messaging i.e. AWS etc.
- Experience with Git or other Source Control Systems
- Technical skills/systems knowledge (e.g. Jira, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, Perl, Selenium,
Service Virtualization, Unix, Windows, Hadoop, Cloud Foundry, MQ, ETL,)
- Methodology knowledge and impact on testing activities (e.g. Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, TDD,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change easily
- Passion for complex problem solving
- Strong desire and ability to implement solutions and improve processes
- Detailed and strategic planning and resourcing strategies
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or an equivalent amount of experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Quality people & Quality work
STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
Why work for us?
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org