STG is looking for an Android Developer to join our team. Our Software Engineers provide application development by utilizing their extensive experience and knowledge in the information technology industry.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications
- Published at least one mobile application to the Android market
- Familiar with Android SDK
- Experience building multi-threaded applications
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Familiar with using version control (i.e. SVN/TFS)
- Experience troubleshooting and remedying bugs and errors
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software consultants along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart:
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people, quality work, STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@stgconsulting.com