Software Technology Group
Software Technology Group is looking for a self-driven, innovative, creative, solution-oriented Business Analysts. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills, integrity, analytical skills, and great follow-through on tasks. Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this they should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Work with content authors, managing pieces of AEM, writing acceptance criteria for various functions in AEM, and working on a scrum team that has developers, QA, and product owners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Extensive CMS experience – AEM (Adobe Experience Manager – preferred), Drupal, Mark Logic, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Sharepoint, Oracle Web Center or Sitecore.
- Three years web and eCommerce experience a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com