Software Technology Group
The primary responsibility of the senior integration specialist is to facilitate via translation tools the conversion of data files, including implementation of end-to-end data flow. This position will work closely with project managers and the client services architect.
- Develop data translation objects and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Create Architecture documents and review with the technical leadership team.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Deploy initial setup of iPaaS solution within the cloud environment.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Design, test and implement data translation objects (maps).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Maintain roadmap ensuring there are consistent dialogue and prioritization alignment across all stakeholders.
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- Mentor others regarding setup and development of integration technologies, including internal toolsets, XSLT and partner configurations.
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including the creation of documentation for such training.
- Skilled knowledge and experience developing and maintaining data communication systems and architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in integration roles.
- 1 -3 years of experience with iPaaS solutions.
- Hands-on experience building interfaces and workflows with iPaaS solutions such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic or Informatica
- Experience with positional and other file formats.
- Experience in core Java, Spring framework, messaging.
- Experience mapping data structures.
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services and API development.
- Ability to troubleshoot data flow processes, translation maps.
- Experience with authentication protocols like OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Experience with SOA, ESB and JMS concepts and implementations
Hands on experience with source code repositories such as BitBucket, GitHub, SVN, etc.
- Solid understanding of integration design patterns such as Pub/Sub
Experience in utilizing application connectors to systems like CRM, ERP, Databases (RDBMS, NoSQL, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies and environments.
- Bachelor Degree required, Masters, Preferred
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org