JOB TITLE: Lead Recruiter
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
COMPENSATION: Salary + Bonuses. Salary DOE.
SUMMARY: Work with Recruiting Director in onboarding, training and assisting recruiters in performing at expectation or star level while personally producing at star level themselves.
80% of the Lead Recruiters role is to lead-by-example by personally meeting all WIG goals for the team and demonstrating lead skills in achieving personal hires.
20% of the Lead Recruiters roles is to assist in onboarding, training, 1:1’s and on-the-spot coaching of recruiters’ activities and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Call prospective candidates and conduct initial phone screening
- Conduct personal interviews
- Initiate technical interviews
- Prepare all candidate documents to include: resumes, value propositions, references etc.
- Work and partner with Account Managers on candidate submission to clients
- Maintain candidate relationships and pipelines by creating trust and excellent follow-up practices
- Negotiate compensation packages
- Enter candidate information in applicant tracking system
- Train candidates and employees on interview skills
- Train and assist recruiters as needed in performing duties to include: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiations, submittal to account manager/clients and hires
- Assist Recruiting Director in removing roadblocks to ensure activity metrics or met by all recruiters
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and mentoring skills and abilities with recruiting team
- Exhibit a Lead by Example work ethic and practices in order to set and maintain the pace within recruiting team
- Strong communication skills in working with manager, employees and upline management team across the organization
- Excellent time-management skills in being able to balance their lead responsibilities along with their individual contributor responsibilities
- Excellent relationship skills and candidate experience focus
- Ability to work in team environment and keep Account Managers informed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates persuasiveness in negotiating with candidates
- candidate compensation and communicating company information
- Ability to maintain flexibility and multi-task numerous open positions
- Strong ethical perspective and focus on “doing the right thing”
- Talented networker with the ability to speak intelligently about the IT market, business, and client needs