LEAD SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working in the Development team you will provide scalable automation implementation for deployment, testing, and continuous integration, plus system support for the entire team. In doing so, this will require you to write unit tests (selenium/splinter) and utilize our existing Jenkins pipeline.
- Write technical documentation to capture processes, policies, procedures, installation, and instructions in Confluence.
- Minimum of 6 years of DevOps experience
- Solid monitoring tools background (they use Prometheus as their monitoring tool)
- Experience with Prometheus is required
- PCI compliance experience
- Code review from security point of view
- Multi-language understanding – well versed in non-web type security as well as web security.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization platforms (VMware and Docker) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems, and services (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL)
- Strong experience with Linux systems running services in AWS
- Amazon Web Services automation, administration experience (Cloud Formation, VPC, EC2, S3, SNS/SQS, ELB, EBS, Route53, Cloud Watch)
- Source Control Management tools (Git, GitHub)
- CI/CD solutions such as AWS CodeDeploy, Jenkins
- Experience with build tools (Rake, Maven, Ant, Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience with testing automation tools (Selenium Chrome, PyUnit, Codeception)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, or other related technical disciplines
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com