Software Technology Group is looking for Senior .NET engineers to join our team. We want highly skilled individuals who have a passion for problem-solving, creative solutions, and design. .NET Engineers who work with us will need to thrive in fast-paced environments and have exceptional critical thinking capabilities. We are looking for individuals who will thrive in a team atmosphere and always strive for excellence. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience programming web applications with Visual Studio, C#, and the .NET Framework.
- Database experience with SQL Server
- High proficiency in software design patterns, object-oriented programming, SaaS and service-oriented architectures with a SOLID approach to building software.
- Modern application architecture including Domain Driven Design, Service Bus, Single-page web applications, CQRS and/or Event Sourcing
- Experience and working knowledge of Agile practices and progressive development processes
- Experience working on the development of product features and functionality using established coding standards and core technologies.
- Experience working heavily with development and product teams to understand, estimate and refine requirements for product features and functionality
- Experience collaborating with Software Architects to understand and contribute ideas to the architecture of products.
- Strong desire to Act as a team mentor
- The ability to collaborate, and work together to create solutions and deliver high-quality projects on time
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org