JOB TITLE: Operations Director
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
COMPENSATION: Salary + Bonuses. Salary DOE.
As a member of STG’s Leadership Team, the Operations Director leads the
Operations Team and operational initiatives for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
assigned to meet business needs.
- Developing and leading a high-performance Operations Team (Administrative, Business Process Management, HR, Finance, & IT Support) to successfully meet service level agreements
- Reviewing and evaluating business procedures and policies, proposing process improvements, and acting as a change agent
- Planning, organizing and implementing the operations workforce, training, and resources necessary to run an effective, efficient and scalable team
- Providing Operations Team with guidance, direction, leadership, and support
- Developing and mentoring individuals on the Operations Team
- Setting parameters on how efficiently and effectively the Operations Team and organization is operating via Lean 6 practices
- Monitoring and evaluating key performance metrics while adjusting quickly and effectively Participating in creating, communicating and implementing STG’s, overall direction and goals
- Strong leadership skills
- Team driven
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to establish and drive a culture of accountability
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment with a sense of urgency
- Experience in and ability to mentor and develop individuals and teams
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
- Delegates responsibilities effectively
- Ability to participate in developing and executing vision around where the company is going and how to get there
- Strong ethical perspective and focus on “doing the right thing”
- Budget development and oversight experience
Office Staff Referrals
STG employees are eligible for a $500 referral bonus if the candidate they refer is hired by STG.
The referral is only eligible if the candidate referred has not been contacted by STG within the
preceding 90 days of the referral. A referral form must be submitted via the STG website. The
referral bonus will be paid on the next payday after three months of continuous employment
with STG. Anyone who is part of the hiring process or anyone who the hire will directly report
to is excluded from receiving this bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org