Position Summary: STG is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager to join our team. This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits. We are looking for a Solid professional who is a positive team motivator with exceptional leadership skills, varied information technology experience focused on Project Management and Agile Coaching with additional experience in systems analysis and technical writing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong Project Management background using Agile development environments
- Program Management skills
- Manage multiple portfolio projects with multiple project managers and technical teams
- Excellent leadership and planning skills
- Be able to create and communicate project plans
- Be able to lead peer reviews of requirements, design, testing, and implementation
- Be able to lead the development of system architecture and design
- Be able to create project documentation including requirements, design, testing, and all other artifacts involved in the IT project life-cycle
- Be able to effectively communicate to stakeholder’s project scope, activities, progress, and business value
- Be able to work with INL and IM communications to identify areas for
Organizational Change Management and to create appropriate plans to socialize project benefits and impacts
- Be able to track risks/issues and identify lessons learned
- Must be able to obtain an HSPD-12 (Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12) badge within 6 months of starting position
- Must work onsite (no remote work)
- Must have experience with agile project management and methodology
PMP certification (preferred)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience or advanced degree and 5 years of relevant experience
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software consultants along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart:
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people, quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org