Software Technology Group is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Python Developer to join our team. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required skills and Experience
- 5+ years work experience as a Software Engineer
- Language Proficiency Python, JavaScrip,t SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB
- Backbone & Ember
- Strong desire to develop existing skills as well as new skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as work in Scrum/Agile teams Attitude of continual improvement about yourself and team members
- Ability to voice your opinion in a candid, tactful way
- Aptitude for finding problems as well as devising elegant solutions
- Rigorous documentation habits
- Ability to train and mentor junior software engineers
- Comfortable working within Agile Development methodology
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Quality people & Quality work
STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org