STG -Software Technology Group
QA Automation Engineer (Salary w/ full benefits package)
Software Technology Group is looking for a motivated and talented QA Automation Engineer to join our team. We’re seeking a QA Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Automation testing as well as solid experience with Manual testing. The ideal candidate will have solid communication skills and the ability to work as a member of an Agile team.
- Solid hands on QA Automation experience (5+ years preferred)
- Strong experience building automation tests –preferably in Java, C#, or Python
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with performance testing
- Must have a passion for QA and processes that enable the consistent delivery of high-quality software.
- Solid experience and understanding of Manual testing techniques
- Selenium, QTP, and Testcomplete preferred
- Relational database experience-SQL preferred
- Some Agile experience preferred
What makes Software Technology Group different?
- Enjoy project work, yet earn a stable salary & benefits without a lapse in pay or benefits.
- Expand your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Utilize a broad range of technologies and tools
- Experience different industry practices and approaches.
- Enjoy three weeks of PTO your first year of employment (13 accrued days, 6 holidays, and 3 floating holidays)
- Paid overtime (straight time)
- Option to bank overtime towards PTO.
- PTO Buy-back (Cash in your accrued PTO at any time).
- We reimburse for technical certifications and training, plus a $150 bonus for passing.
- Utilize our large technical training library to broaden your skillset.
- STG proudly holds multiple awards, including Utah’s Best Places to work Award, Workplace Flexibility, etc.
- If you enjoy contributing to a variety of projects and working with diverse teams that allow you to learn and expand your skill-set in the latest technologies, apply now.