Software Technology Group
Senior QA Engineer
STG is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits. Our Software Engineers provide application development by utilizing their extensive experience and knowledge in the information technology industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of extensive experience in automation
- Ability to maintain automated tests in Java, C#, or Python
- Ability to write automated functional and regression tests in Java, C# and Python
- 3+ Years experience with Selenium
- Experience in writing organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Work with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and “ad-hoc testing”
- Execute regression and functional tests
- The ability to create and implement QA processes, procedures and best practices
- Comfortable with all modern operating systems including Mac OS, Windows and Linux along with iOS.
- Mobile QA experience (iOS and/or Android)
- Familiarity with continuous integrations tools, specifically Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience with Exchange and Office365 a plus
- Experience with TestRail is also a plus
- Comfortable reading and writing SQL, XML, and JSON a plus
- Report, track and determine the severity of reported defects
- Work as a member of an Agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, .NET, Java
- A Passion for QA and the processes that enable the consistent delivery of high-quality software
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com