Full Stack Ruby Developer (Salary w/ full benefits package)
Software Technology Group is looking for a full-stack Ruby developer to build and maintain high-quality, extensible and scalable software in Salt Lake City. The ideal candidate will be driven, confident, and creative with a well-rounded skill-set and a strong desire to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Write and deliver high-quality code
- Build and maintain test coverage on unit, integration, and acceptance
- Develop and Maintain production applications
- Clearly, understand business objectives and customer needs
- 5+ years Ruby on Rails experience
- Agile development
- CI background
- RESTful API Integrations, providing and consuming JSON/XML
- Solid understanding of Postgresql and AWS (ec2, s3, CloudFront)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creativity and drive
- Ability to efficiently solve complex challenges
- ActionCable or other WebSocket (plus)
- Elasticsearch (plus)
- HAML / Sass / CoffeeScript (plus)
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software consultants along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart:
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people, quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org