Software Technology Group
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Problem-solving and analyzing use cases
- User experience and goal-directed design
- Current Ruby on Rails/jQuery best practices
- Style, presentation, and design
- Ruby on Rails
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Mac / Linux development environment
- Bootstrap conventions
- React or Ember
- HTML5 fanciness (e.g. websockets, canvas)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Rspec Test Case
- Agile and Waterfall Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in computer science or a similar degree
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org