STG -Software Technology Group
Ruby on Rails Developer (Salary w/ full benefits package)
You should be passionate about:
- Problem-solving and analyzing use cases
- User experience and goal-directed design
- Current Ruby on Rails/jQuery best practices
- Style, presentation, and design
- Ruby on Rails (minimum of 3 year’s practical experience)
- Ability to own projects end-to-end
- Mac / Linux development environment
- Bootstrap conventions.
- operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- HTML5 fanciness (e.g. websockets, canvas)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Rspec Test Case
- Agile and Waterfall Project Management
What makes Software Technology Group different?
- Enjoy project work, yet earn a stable salary & benefits without a lapse in pay or benefits.
- Expand your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Utilize a broad range of technologies and tools
- Experience different industry practices and approaches.
- Enjoy three weeks of PTO your first year of employment (13 accrued days, 6 holidays, and 3 floating holidays)
- Paid overtime (straight time)
- Option to bank overtime towards PTO.
- PTO Buy-back (Cash in your accrued PTO at any time).
- We reimburse for technical certifications and training, plus a $150 bonus for passing.
- Utilize our large technical training library to broaden your skillset.
- STG proudly holds multiple awards, including Utah’s Best Places to work Award, Workplace Flexibility, etc.
- If you enjoy contributing to a variety of projects and working with diverse teams that allow you to learn and expand your skill-set in the latest technologies, apply now.
Email your resume to: Jobs@STGConsulting.com