Rule Framework Developer
Software Technology Group is looking for a junior-mid level developer who is driven and hungry for knowledge. This individual must be willing to relocate for an amazing opportunity. We want someone who is passionate about writing high quality, scalable and resilient distributed computer-to-computer services. Existing services that are currently written in Java will be converted to Domain Specific Language System, all the services are written in a DSL. Experience with Java is not required, however, it is a big bonus if you have some solid knowledge and experience with Java. If you’re a hungry developer looking for an opportunity where you can grow quickly within a large organization we would love to see your application today.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Read the existing Java code to understand the data elements, data points, code flow, data flow, and requirements.
- Re-implement the same functionality in the new DSL based system
- Write new services using the DSL language
- Able to work alone or as part of small team to deliver a complete solution
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Outstanding collaboration and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Common patterns expressed as language features
- Data model is SQL based
- Syntax is a cross between SQL and Java
- Recent graduate (BS in Computer Science or equivalent) with 1- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Math background (bonus)
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com