SeniorAndroid Mobile Engineer
Software Technology Group is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Sr. Android Software Engineer to join our team. We need an Android Developer who is an expert in layout and UI, passionate about problem-solving complex technical challenges and driving change. If you are dedicated to developing clean code with exceptional User Interface that will help shape the Android mobile software to optimize User Interface for our customers, we would love to see your application.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful team.
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team.
- Constant learners: You’re always growing and love to keep up with the latest technologies, best practices, and techniques.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience building native Android applications
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
- Passion and expertise for UI
- Expert in layouts
- Experience with Android animation
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Experience with push notification services
- Knowledge of Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques
- Experience in functional testing
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience consuming web services and HTTP REST interaction with JSON and XML
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Portfolio of apps that you’ve built; ideally these are in the app store, polished in design and architecture
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience accepted
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org