Software Technology Group
STG is searching for a DevOps Engineer that brings expertise, enthusiasm, and efficiency to our team. The engineer will be a member of a close-knit team that helps establish an effective deployment pipeline for our applications supporting key areas of our business. This empowered, self-organizing team enjoys creating, designing and building fast and flawless delivery processes. You must be comfortable in faced paced rapidly changing work environment and possess complex problem-solving abilities. We are looking for someone with both bright ideas to help the team deliver the best solutions meeting our customers’ needs, and an innate ability to execute, turning these ideas into reality.
- Streamline software development lifecycle, with focus on continuous integration/delivery
- Build DevOps solutions using relevant tools
- Create and maintain documentation
- Collaborate and communicate with team members, project managers, and at times internal customers
- Attend regular planning meetings and daily stand-ups, encourage successful team delivery of results
- Keep abreast of new relevant technologies providing recommendations for product and process improvements
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python preferred), in addition to object-oriented development
- Proficiency with Configuration Management tools (SaltStack preferred)
- Proficiency with SCM tools (Git preferred)
- Experience with Systems and IT operations
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker
- Experience in virtualization technologies like VMware or KVM
- Experience with continuous integration
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Agile methodology experience
- Exposure to Terraform IaC Language and 2 to 4 years’ experience in bash or Ansible scripting
- Familiar with Groovy and the following CI/CD tools
- Bachelors or Masters in CS or related field with over 8 years of experience in DevOps Amazon Web services.
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Must be authorized to work in the United States
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com