Software Technology Group is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Frontend Developer. The Senior Front End Developer will learn the current client’s application and work closely with the product and development teams to understand and implement new features and requirements. The company is working on architecting and creating their next generation user interface and user experience. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years Front-end development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Front-End and mobile application development
- Collaborate with design and product teams to understand requirements, interpret
- mockups, and show attention to detail.
- Ensure usability and cross-browser compatibility.
- Passionate about creating solid and maintainable code.
- Expertise in the latest front-end technologies (ie. HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Ember.js, Vue.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.) We are using ReactJS.
- Ability to implement responsive and mobile-friendly designs.
- Experience building native mobile applications in iOS. (Android is a bonus)
- Experience with node.js.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent amount of experience (required)
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Quality people & Quality work
STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org