STG is looking passionate, Senior Frontend Engineers to join our team. We need an Engineers who look at the big picture and offer innovative solutions while creating a positive team driven environment. Want driven Frontend Engineers who strive for excellence and are always looking for an opportunity to learn. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and you are interested in learning about new technologies, we would like to see your application today. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, analyzes, develops, debugs, documents, and writes unit/integration tests to satisfy business requirements within the project scope
- Participates in discussions and/or meetings to review our standard development and testing procedures and practices as a part of continuous improvement
- Focuses on frontend development
- Participates in the cross-functional development and integration projects requiring interaction with the full DevOps team (PMO, infrastructure, test engineers), project sponsor and end users
- Keeps abreast with the latest application development and open source technologies, shares knowledge with the team and propose adoption of new technology where applicable and feasible
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience building and releasing web applications
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in agile software development methodologies e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in writing tests using common frameworks e.g., Junit, Powermock, Mockito, Spock
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in developing RESTFul web services in a micro-services architecture
- A passion for new technologies and a strong desire to continuously learn
- A positive attitude and a drive and passion for Front-end Development
- Experience with Git style SCM, bug tracking, and build tools
- Undergraduate continued education or a degree in a related computer science field preferred
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com