Software Technology Group is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer.
You will work as part of the Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, and implement software applications. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft .Net related technologies and have excellent knowledge of databases to help build multi-tier enterprise applications. In your role, you will analyze and resolve complex problems associated with application systems, and then detect, diagnose, and report related problems. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- .Net Core, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), git
- Proficient experience using SQL
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on the desired results. • Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems.
- Detects, diagnoses and reports related problems.
- Participate in the development of new industry-leading products using our tech stack.
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings.Qualifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org