Software Technology Group
Senior Java Developer
STG is looking for an advanced Java developer with a high level of experience, motivation, and skill! We want to work with Java Engineers who are excited, dedicated, and passionate about the development life cycle process. If you’re hungry for knowledge, you enjoy critical thinking, problem-solving, creative design, and you strive for excellence, we would like to see your application today. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience as an Object-Oriented Java Developer
- Strong knowledge and experience with Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Spring MVC and Restful Services
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with API Build Infrastructure
- Extensive experience with Front-End frameworks (AngularJS, React or Silverlight)
- Experience with J2EE or Java Enterprise
- Desire and ability to collaborate with team members
- Strong passion for problem-solving and innovative solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
- Technical Certifications preferred (e.g. Sun Certified Java Developer)
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Quality people & Quality work
STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
Why work for us?
Software Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer; no applicant for employment with Software Technology Group shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org