Senior Java Developer
Software Technology Group is looking for a highly skilled and innovative Senior Java Developer. We want to add a Java Engineer to our team who has a tenacity for problem-solving and delivering exceptional, clean, quality code to ensure customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and have the desire to collaborate with and motivate team members. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits. We would love to see your application today.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience developing software
- Proficiency in Java and related frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, SpringBoot
- Extensive Experience architecting and implementing RESTful web service solutions
- Expertise in microservices
- Expertise in Salesforce.com
Summary and Responsibilities:
- Develop software that ensures a high level of performance for all business use-case outliers, including web page performance, SQL performance, memory optimizations, etc.
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operation stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related software defects with existing and new applications
- Contribute to and maintain development documentation
- Ensure all designs comply with architecture standards, guidelines and meet the necessary governance and compliance.
- A strong focus on highly scalable applications
- Responsible for ensuring the entire team is developing applications based on predefined best practices
- Research emerging development technologies establishing new standards and evolve existing standards
- Ensure the success and growth of the team by mentoring and coaching junior peers while striving to share your knowledge with senior peers
- Work in an agile environment
- Maintain and improve existing applications
- Strong desire to learn our full technology stack
- Responsible for responding to application outages
- Capable of working with a team of developers ensuring the team delivers a quality project
- Perform code reviews with others on the team while taking joint responsibility for proper architecture, design, and quality of other’s projects
- Be honest and trustworthy at all times. Work hard to ensure transparency and honesty in all interactions
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the way we collaborate. Actively seek ways to improve processes. Welcome feedback and respond in a positive way
- Make decisions with the best interests of the team in mind. Participate and share points of views and opinions in an open, honest and respectful manner. Recognize and celebrate the success of co-workers and the team.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years development experience outside of school
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org