20Software Technology Group
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 7+ years professional experience post degree
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred)
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org