Software Technology Group
Senior Mobile Developer
STG is looking for innovative, ambitious, and skilled Senior Mobile Android Developers to join our team. Our Mobile Android Engineers provide application development by utilizing their extensive experience and knowledge in the information technology industry. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years experience creating and deploying several large-scale applications to market
- Expert design and style skills with Android platforms
- C++ Experience a must
- Automate build and test experience with Android platforms
- Some experience with Web Services (i.e. SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- 5+ years Android SDK experience
- High-quality VoIP communication applications primarily for Android
- Knowledge of Android SDKs, OS versions, and how to build for different screen sizes
- Ability to lead software engineering team Strong knowledge of C, C++, and Java
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Fluency in one or more languages such as Java, Objective C
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Write performant, maintainable code that is easy to read and well-documented
- Write automated tests to thoroughly validate the correctness of your code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with the development team
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com