Senior .NET Application Architect
Software Technology Group is looking for highly skilled and motivated Senior .NET Application Architect. In this role, the architect will need to use their communications, consulting skills and leadership abilities to advance our SaaS through the Agile Scrum team. We need someone who can empower the team and lead solutions for the product.
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value.
- Lead application and solution architecture practice across engineering scrum teams while exposing project and solution related architectural issues to the wider architecture team.
- Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
- Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication within the solution group, and across the enterprise.
- Work with other architects and senior technologists to curate and maintain a technology portfolio and reference architectures for the group that is aligned with the goals of the solution and the enterprise.
- Provide educational/mentoring resources to architecture and engineering teams.
- Define and evangelize design and modeling methodologies in an Enterprise Agile environment.
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
- Work across the solution group to evaluate emerging technologies, and drive the evolution of current technologies, defining a roadmap which increases the value of technology to the business, while collaborating with architects across the enterprise to accelerate learning.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 12+ years total software development experience required
- 10+ years of experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a SaaS production environment, on .NET solution stacks and relevant web presentation frameworks
- 5+ years of experience leading in the design and implementation of Development, Application, and Data Architectures
- 2+ years of experience in the implementation of design and architectural processes in an Enterprise Agile environment spanning multiple geographic locations
- 3+ years of experience in the design, execution, operation, and evolution of web services based, service-oriented architecture solutions utilizing REST, RPC and messaging paradigms
- Experience architecting web applications and service-oriented solutions in an iSeries/AS400 environment with demonstrated experience leading migration off iSeries is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience as an architecture leader for successful application modernization and consolidation projects
- Cloud architecture, deployment and hosting experience with Azure, AWS or other a plus
- Messaging / Events experience with one or more of the following – IBMQ, Rabbit MQ, MS MQ, etc.
- Experience re-platforming from one framework into another
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com