Senior .NET Engineer
Software Technology Group is looking for highly skilled and motivated Senior .NET Engineers to join our team. The Engineers will work as part of the Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, and implement software applications. The successful candidates will be proficient in Microsoft .Net related technologies and have excellent knowledge of databases to help build multi-tier enterprise applications. In this role, you will analyze and resolve complex problems associated with application systems, and then detect, diagnose, and report related problems. The .NET Software Engineers will coordinate work with their Agile Team.
- Work as part of an Agile team, collaborate and communicate clearly with team members to ensure on-time delivery of a high-quality product.
- Reviews, analyzes, designs, modifies, develops, tests, documents, and implements software applications.
- Analyses and resolves complex problems associated with application systems. Detects, diagnoses and reports related problems.
- Coordinates work with the QA and Development team. Provide mentorship and guidance on engineering practices.
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
- Minimum 5 years of experience with .NET
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing SQL backed applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing C#
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
- Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Strong Experience with the following technologies: MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, DB2, IIS, MVC, Angular 2, REST, (HTML, CSS, Git, GitHub, .Net Core, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.)
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org