Software Technology Group is looking for Senior QA Automation Engineers to join our team. These individuals will need to have 10+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer. We need Engineers who look at the big picture and offer innovative solutions while creating a positive, productive, team driven environment. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive test automation experience
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms, Server, Web and native Mobile
- Experience in test frameworks and tools Junit, TestNG, JMeter, Gatling Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, preferably Java
- Node.js, Python, Ruby, AngularJS, messaging i.e. AWS etc.
- Git or other Source Control Systems
- Technical skills/systems knowledge (e.g. Jira, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, Perl, Selenium,
- Service Virtualization, Unix, Windows, Hadoop, Cloud Foundry, MQ, ETL,) is required
- Methodology knowledge and impact on testing activities (e.g. Agile, Scrum, CI/CD, TDD,
- BDD) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change easily
- Complex problem solving, a desire and ability to implement solutions and improve processes
- Detailed and strategic planning and resourcing strategies
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
For 21 years, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning –We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to assure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, age, gender identity or sexual preference. STG, Inc. seeks to follow this policy in recruitment, hiring, promotion into all classifications, compensation, benefits, transfers, assignments, tours of duty, shifts, layoffs, returns from layoff, demotions, terminations, and training. Consistent with this policy, STG is committed to the employment and advancement of qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, recently separated and any other veterans who served on active duty during a war, and persons of all ethnic backgrounds and religions according to their abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com