Senior Scala Developer
Software Technology Group is looking for a Senior level Software Engineer who is efficient programming in Scala. The primary role of the developer will be working on a set of selenium tests that need stabilization and writing more tests to reduce repetitive regression. This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
- 5+ years of programming experience in languages such as Java, Groovy, Python, or Ruby.
- 5+ years experience with Scala and Selenium (could be in Jasmine).
- Significant experience working in a language that incorporates at least some functional features, such as Ruby, Python, or Groovy.
- Experience working with relational databases. Storing and querying relational data should be second nature to you, including joining and grouping.
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer science concepts such as the practical application of data structures and algorithmic complexity.
- A passion to continuously learn new technologies and grow skillset
- Comprehensive knowledge of web-based applications and REST services
- Experience developing and testing high-quality applications
- Selenium, QA background (Highly preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
- Related Technical Certifications
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? http://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org