Software Technology Group
Senior UX/UI Developer
- 7+ years experience with relevant web application development
- 5+ years experience developing client-side applications with JS frameworks such as jQuery, Angular and React.js.
- Proficient in NodeJs
- Some experience working with and knowledge of Java and Ruby
- Experience working with REST/JSON APIs.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards for responsive design (Media Queries, Bootstrap, Flexbox).
- Experience gathering requirements from modern design tools, like Sketch and InVision.
- Experience using browser tools to test, profile, and debug modern web applications.
- A passion for user experience and crafting intuitive interactions on the web.
- Experience working from the command line.
- Comfort working with Git on the command line.
- Experience with GitFlow (or similar) branching model.
- Experience developing on Linux or Mac (or Windows – if you must).
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, semantic, and responsive code that works across popular browsers and devices.
- Strong attention to detail. You will be responsible for pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- History of working as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and utilizing Kanban
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with team members to architect, design and implement high-quality software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent experience.
- It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org