Software Technology Group is looking for a driven Technical Recruiter to join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Technical Recruiter will be Initiate contact with candidates; conduct screening interviews; prepare resumes for client submission; maintain ongoing candidate relationship; network activities to increase candidate pool; extend/negotiate employment offers. This is a full-time position with salary + bonuses, 401(k) plan and benefits. The successful candidates will have a can-do attitude and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Call prospective candidates and conduct an initial phone screening
- Conduct personal interviews
- Initiate technical interviews
- Work with Account Managers on candidate submission to clients
- Maintain candidate relationships and pipelines
- Negotiate compensation packages
- Enter candidate information in applicant tracking system
- Train candidates and employees on interview skills
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent relationship skills and candidate focus
- Ability to work in team environment and keep Account Managers informed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates persuasiveness in negotiating compensation and communicating company information
- Ability to maintain flexibility and multi-task numerous open positions
- Strong ethical perspective and focus on “doing the right thing”
- Good networker with the ability to speak intelligently about the IT market, business, and client needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of experience
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org