STG -Software Technology Group
User Experience Designer (Salary w/ full benefits package)
STG is looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about developing clean, consistent, intuitive user interface designs, and can encompass the UX process as a whole. We are looking for a user advocate, who can validate their UI designs with data, and express them by way of static and HTML prototypes.This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits.
What You Will Do:
- Translating concepts into mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitating product requirements by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Taking smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Four or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have focused on user psychology, human factors or related perspectives on UX design.
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com