STG -Software Technology Group
User Experience Designer (Salary w/ full benefits package)
STG is looking for a User Experience Designer who is passionate about developing clean, consistent, intuitive user interface designs, and can encompass the UX process as a whole. We are looking for a user advocate, who can validate their UI designs with data, and express them by way of static and HTML prototypes.This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits.
What You Will Do:
- Translating concepts into mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitating product requirements by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
- Taking smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Four or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have focused on user psychology, human factors or related perspectives on UX design.
- Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.