Utah, Remote / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire. We are looking for Senior Java Developers to join our team. Come see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise and understanding of Java 8+
- Experience with HTML/CSS including REST
- Productive knowledge of SQL, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and Spring Data JPA
- Experience with JPA, REST, Git
- Exposure to one of the following: Mysql/MariahBD, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Understanding of Maven/Gradle
- Contribute substantially to the business (Java) layer and front end layer following established patterns and code conventions as well as suggesting and implementing improvements in patterns and conventions
- Utilize the VCS (such as git) of the project and regularly update any ticket or issue tracking system (such as Jira)
- Participate in established development processes like Agile as well as consult in improvements in processes
- Experience in directing code reviews, providing meaningful feedback and implementing suggested improvements
- Experience in taking a major role in design and implementation of systems and be able to troubleshoot any production or other system issues in a timely manner
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.