Utah / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire. We are looking for Mobile Developers to join our team. Come see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience and understanding of UI development, architecture and performance tuning
- Expertise in graphics, animations, and transformations
- Knowledge of and experience with CI and Configuration Management
- Understanding of the native language (Java, Swift, Objective-C)
- Knowledge of best practices and building applications
- Experience in 3rd party libraries
- Working knowledge of networking/connectivity
- Experience in content sharing, notifications, and source code repository tools
- Working knowledge of database integration on the device, as well as storage (on different types on the device)
- Experience in background services
- Ability to utilizing multi environment development tools (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Expertise in mobile testing, and multi-threading
- Knowledge of cloud integration, and task management tools
- Understanding of REST Development
- Working knowledge of application distribution, in-app purchasing and payment (Apple and Android Pay), as well as other mobile development with 3rd party tools
- Other language development
- Algorithms and data structures
- Source code repository tools
- Understanding networking and other protocols
- Database Architecture
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience as team leader
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.