Salt Lake City, UT - Hybrid/Remote / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Mobile iOS Developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality iOS applications. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Our unique consulting company has been changing lives since 1996, providing full-time employment with benefits and paid time off. Plus, our Dev. Center ensures your skills stay sharp, even when you're between jobs. We prioritize work-life balance and continuous learning, and our industry-leading team develops top solutions for clients. We value our employees and offer generous benefits and regular bonuses. Join our awesome team at STG, where you'll feel valued and truly make a difference.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.