Utah / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire. We are looking for .NET/C# Developers to join our team. Come see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience and fluency in C# and associated .NET technologies
- Extensive experience with .NET, ADO.Net, C#, and WCF
- Demonstrated applications design and development experience using the .NET frameworks, C#, ADO.Net, WCF and Web Services
- Experience developing unit-testing scenarios to exercise a .NET Framework application
- Experience with all of the following: Angular frontend, .NET Core, Web API
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- Understanding of common design and architectural patterns
- Experience integrating third party APIs
- Experience with Entity Frameworks
- SQL Development Tools
- Experience managing other developers, ideally external resources
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.