Salt Lake City, UT - Hybrid/Remote / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and delivering a variety of IT projects within scope, time, and budget constraints. We are looking for a project manager with experience in multiple methodologies with a recent emphasis in Agile project methodology and frameworks. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring seamless communication and coordination to achieve project goals. This role requires a proactive and detail-oriented professional.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, outlining tasks, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Execute projects according to the defined project plans, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, fostering a collaborative and positive work environment.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, promoting professional development.
- Effectively communicate project progress, issues, and resolutions to stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure project alignment with business goals.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to address project challenges.
- Proactively address issues to prevent project delays and deviations from the project plan.
- Manage project budgets, ensuring financial goals are met.
- Optimize resource allocation and utilization to maximize project efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as an Project Manager, with a successful track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and frameworks (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Waterfall).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PMP or other relevant certifications are a plus.
Our unique consulting company has been changing lives since 1996, providing full-time employment with benefits and paid time off. Plus, our Dev. Center ensures your skills stay sharp, even when you're between jobs. We prioritize work-life balance and continuous learning, and our industry-leading team develops top solutions for clients. We value our employees and offer generous benefits and regular bonuses. Join our awesome team at STG, where you'll feel valued and truly make a difference.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.