Salt Lake City, UT - Hybrid/Remote / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company dedicated to building software solutions that transform our clients businesses. Unlike most consulting companies, we have full-time salaried positions and offer our employees the chance to build and strengthen their skills with our custom Career Developing Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our main goal is to help you have the career you want while also building the skill set you desire - sounds pretty awesome right? We’re currently looking for Senior C#/.Net Developers to join our team. If you’re ready for the job of a lifetime, and ready to see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life, apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in .NET and its architecture.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Expertise in SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Experience developing large-scale web applications using ASP.NET, Web API, and front-end frameworks like Angular or React or Blazor.
- Strong understanding and experience with a cloud platform like Azure or AWS, with knowledge of scaling and redundant services.
- Expertise in software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Experience with multiple DevOps methods.
- Experience with WPF
- Experience in mentoring junior developers and leading development teams.
- Excellent soft skills
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.