Utah / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire. We are looking for Senior UX/UI Designers/Developers to join our team. Come see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong research & design experience
- 3+ years experience with relevant web application development
- 3+ years experience developing client-side applications with JS frameworks such as jQuery, Angular and React.js
- Proficient in NodeJs
- Some experience working with and knowledge of Java and Ruby
- Experience working with REST/JSON APIs
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards for responsive design (Media Queries, Bootstrap, Flexbox)
- Experience gathering requirements from modern design tools, like Sketch and InVision
- Experience using browser tools to test, profile, and debug modern web applications
- A passion for user experience and crafting intuitive interactions on the web
- Experience working from the command line
- Comfort working with Git on the command line
- Experience with GitFlow (or similar) branching model
- Experience developing on Linux or Mac (or Windows – if you must)
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, semantic, and responsive code that works across popular browsers and devices
- Strong attention to detail. You will be responsible for pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Excellent communication skills
- History of working as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment and utilizing Kanban
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with team members to architect, design and implement high-quality software solutions
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.