Salt Lake City, UT / Full Time
Software Technology Group is a software development consulting company. We help our clients to build software solutions that transform their applications and businesses. Our full-time, salaried employees enjoy building and strengthening their skill sets with our custom Career Development Plans, Certifications, Mentorships, and training. Our focus is to help you have the career you want and the skill set you desire. We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team. Come see how STG can develop your career, your skills and your life.
Required Skills & Experience
- Planning and developing social media campaigns, creating content, and posting across social media accounts
- Engaging with customers on different channels
- Analyzing marketing campaigns
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Update social media content across all channels
- Engage with customers and followers
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Monitor and analyze the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop content for social media campaigns and work with lead gen to ensure cohesive content and strategy
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
- Manage job postings on social media accounts and website
- Work closely with other members of the team to create email marketing content, internal marketing materials and other marketing items needed to help with the overall communication strategy and branding for the company.
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Employing top software developers since 1996
Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions at STG combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
Quality People & Work
STG's management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.