15 February 2019 Comments Off on QA Automation Engineer
Website Software Technology Group
Software Technology Group
Mid to Senior QA Engineer
STG is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. This is a full-time salaried position with full benefits. Our Software Engineers provide application development by utilizing their extensive experience and knowledge in the information technology industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in automation
- Ability to maintain automated tests in Java, C#, or Python
- Ability to write automated functional and regression tests in Java, C# and Python
- 3+ Years experience with Selenium
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Work with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and “ad-hoc testing”
- Execute regression and functional tests
- The ability to create and implement QA processes, procedures and best practices
- Report, track and determine severity of reported defects
- Work as a member of an Agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, .NET, Java
- A Passion for QA and the processes that enable the consistent delivery of high quality software
- Have the ability to create a strong team atmosphere, inspiring individuals to take ownership and be part of the team
- Hands on experience with numerous tools/technologies (i.e. Selenium Watin, Watir, Java, .Net, C#, Python, Jira, Scrum/Agile, SQL, XML, TFS, Eclipse, IntelliJ)
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Information Technology/Computer Science preferred) or equivalent experience
Since 1996, Software Technology Group has been employing top software developers along the Wasatch Front. Our business model makes us unique: most STG consultants are full-time employees, complete with benefits and paid time off. Positions with us combine the variety and excitement of contract work with the stability of permanent employment.
A few of the things that set us apart
- Work-life balance – We are a multi-year winner of the Alfred P. Sloan award for our outstanding accomplishments in workplace flexibility.
- Continuous learning – We offer a mentoring program that pairs junior software consultants with our senior consultants. Software consultants at all levels benefit from our regular training programs and education reimbursement options.
- Quality people & Quality work – STG’s management and consultants are considered industry leaders, working together to develop advanced, innovative solutions for our clients.
- Employee value – Without our employees, STG could not exist. We offer outstanding benefits, regular bonus opportunities, and above all, gratitude and appreciation for your contributions.
- Why work for us? https://stgconsulting.com/careers/why-work-for-us/
It is the policy of Software Technology Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment by fitness and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org